Advanced Esthetic Courses with Mignon Wessels, Educator, Senior Instructor, CIDESCO International Examiner
Advanced courses held atCLASS VENUE: 14780 Memorial Drive Suite 104, Houston TX, 77079.
Many of the classes below offer CE Hours. Be sure to inquire.
Esthetics Boot Camp
- Are you an Esthetician straight out of school, and feel you just did not get enough to be confident in the working world?
- Are you a Cosmetologist that would like to further your career in skincare?
- Are you Salon Owner or Manager that would like your employees to learn new skills and improve revenue?
- Are you a licensed individual that want to get back into things?
- Are you just wanting to work with other professionals to boost your confidence?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions this Bootcamp is for you!
July 6-11, 2020
Cost: $899 for Full 6 day – $275 per day – $200 for 2 or more day
How to choose the right cleanser for your client
Skin Analysis and Contraindications
Day 2: – Tuesday July 7th 2020
How to choose the right Exfoliator for your client incl. AHA’s and BHA’s
Day 3: – Wednesday July 8th 2020
Face and Décolleté Massage
How to choose the right Mask for your client
LED – Red, Blue, Yellow and Green
Day 4: – Thursday July 9th 2020
Extractions and High Frequency
Day 5: – Friday July 10th 2020
EpiFusion (Nano Needling)
Moisture Infusion with Ultrasound
Day 6: – Saturday July 11th 2020
Protocol Development (4 Facials – Silk Peel Facial, Deep Cleansing Facial, Moisture infusion Facial and Vit C Brightening Facial)
Full CE HOURS
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE – E-mail email@example.com today to book your spot.
Lash Lift Training
Lash Lift is chemical lift that gives an appearance of volume to your eyelashes.
CLASS DATE: Tuesday 21st of July 2020
CLASS PRICE: $330
Advanced Wax Techniques
“Let’s Wax It” This is 8 hour class includes “Speed Waxing” on all body parts, Special techniques for brazilian wax and brow wax will be demonstrated.. We will use Strip Wax, Hard Wax and Film Wax.
CLASS DATE: Sunday 19th of July 2020
CLASS PRICE: $275
Dermaplaning: 2 Skills, One Class (Dry and Glide)
Dermaplaning is a simple and safe procedure that exfoliates the top layer of the epidermis and rids the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) and corneum. It has been used for many years and is used as form of micro-dermabrasion, by itself, or in preparation for a chemical peel. Our Course consist of 8 hour in class training and hands-on practice.
CLASS DATE: Monday 13th of July 2020
CLASS PRICE: $385
Micro-Needling for Collagen Induction with Electrical Pen
Micro-Needling is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy. It is a non-invasive treatment to minimize acne scars, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the appearance of hyper-pigmentation. There are a number of impressive studies that show that this treatment, which uses small needles to prick the skin and jump start the body’s natural healing process, is an easy and efficient way to overcome a number of problematic skin conditions. Our Course consist of a 8-hour in class training and hands-on experience.
CLASS DATE: Sunday 12th of July 2020
CLASS PRICE: $1075
Skin Analysis is the core of any successful facial treatment, without a full understanding of skin types, skin disorders and skin diseases the facial specialist will not be able to make the right treatment objective, and the main concerns will not be addressed This is a full day class that concentrates on skin types, skin disorders and skin diseases, and how the analysis links to successful treatment objectives and recommendations for retail products.
Tuesday 18th of February 2020
The tuition is $275. Includes lunch and certification.
Brow lamination takes your unruly or thinning brow hair and smooths it out while also lifting the hair in a more vertical direction. The end result is super smooth brows that look like you have brow gel on them.
CLASS DATE: Monday 20th of July 2020
CLASS PRICE: $395 (Introductory Price for Winter)
Face, Neck and Body Contouring
Join us for a one-day Face, Neck & body contouring and Skin Tightening Informational Training Session.
With 20 years’ experience in the Face, Neck & body contouring Industry Chelsea Landow is the National Trainer for one of the fastest growing and biggest Class II Body Contouring Modalities in the country.
This 6-hour Training will Include:
- Theory, science and practice of Face, Neck & body contouring
- Different Face, Neck & body sculpting techniques and modalities like, Coolsculpting, Cryo, SculpSure, LED and Liposuction
- Differences between Class I and Class II Modalities
- Strawberry Laser Lipo – the ground-breaking treatment that offers non-invasive, instant inch loss results without pain or downtime. No swelling, no bruising.
- Patient qualification and consultation
- How to add a six-figure revenue stream to your business. Class II. No Consumables. Thirty-minute treatment time slots. Safe on all skin types. Training and marketing materials provided. Similar results to Kybella, Cool Sculpting and RF Skin Tightening all in one modality.
- Hands on Demo
- Lunch and Certification
CLASS DATE: Monday 3rd of August 2020
CLASS PRICE: $75
Location: Biokosmetik of Texas Training Center
12702 Century Drive, Suite C1
Stafford, TX 77477
Class sizes are small (8 students per class).
Register as soon as possible to avoid class being full.
To register: 1-800-729-1242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.