Licensed Esthetics & Massage Therapy Instructor
Mignon Wessels offers professional international training developed from 20-plus years of experience in all facets of the Beauty industry. Her credentials and current professional licenses include Bachelor’s in Business Management, Associate’s in the Science of Cosmetology, Licensed Esthetics & Massage Therapy Instructor (CIDESCO certified), CIDESCO International Examiner, Permanent Make-up Artist and former spa owner. Her passion is quality training and developing, designing and implementing quality programs in spas of all sizes and locations. She has worked with five-star resorts and top-rated spas internationally and small local businesses to achieve success. 20+ Years Experience.
Owner – Mignon’s Consulting, Training, Equipment https://houstonspatraining.com
March Training Classes with Mignon Wessels
Saturday March 25 – Basic Skin Analysis, Different Kinds of Exfoliation Methods and Basic AHA’s and BHA’s – $275
Sunday March 26 – Combination Dermaplane with Basic AHA’s and BHA’s – Including basic Dermaplane Kit – $395
April Training Classes:
Saturday April 22 – Facial Techniques – Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliation, Mask, Serum, and Mask (Hands on – very little theory.) – $330
Sunday April 23 – Brazilian Wax – Every student needs a MODEL – $330
HOW TO ENROLL FOR ALL CLASSES:
- Your full name and last name(as you want it to reflect on your certificate)
- Contact Telephone number
- Contact Address
- The class or classes you are interested in
- Professional License (Cosmetology, Esthetics, etc.)
ABOUT THE CLASS – Please note that we work on each other in class, if you do not want the particular treatment done on yourself, you should arrange for a Model.
Please contact Mignon Wessels personally for MODEL TIMES – (WAX CLASSES – Please arrange one extra model)
- Wear comfortable clothes as you will perform practical
- Bring a sweater, I keep the facility cool
- Bring a Notepad and Pen
- Class starts at 9 am and all training is FULL day training until 5pm
- Lunch will NOT be provided. A full hour will be allocated to LUNCH
- Coffee and Water will be provided, and I have a small fridge if you want to store snacks
ABOUT THE PAYMENT:
1. On Registration you will be sent an Square invoice for your Deposit of $100. This deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and secure your spot in the class.
2. The remainder of your balance is paid via check or cash the day of the class, please make sure it is an envelope with your name on it.
The address of the training facility is:
Biokosmetik of Texas, 12702 Century Dr Ste C1, Stafford, TX 77477
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MIN BEFORE CLASS START.
Call or text Mignon Wessels at 832-212-7517 for any additional financial arrangements of questions.