BioMedical Emporium Bio-Alkaline Peel: The Alkaline peel inhibits excessive facial hair growth. It removes more than 22 layers of corneocytes on the epithelial layer. Restructures skin surface, improving skin texture, inhibits sebum production (keratolytic effect) drawing out pustular substances.
- Removes peach fuzz on the face by breaking down keratin bond in hair follicles.
- Inhibits excessive facial hair growth.
- Removes more corneocytes on the epithelial layer (22 layers).
- Restructure skin surface – Improve skin texture
- Inhibits melanin production.
- Inhibits sebum production – Keratolytic effect, drawing out pustular substances.
- Hygroscopic effects – physically changing the substance and improving the absorption and adsorption qualities. Capabilities of holding water molecules from the surrounding environment.
- No downtime.
- FOR ALL FITZPATRICK.
- Severely sensitive to sun exposure for the following 48h
- Can cause erythema (redness) – reactive hyperaemia (increased blood flow after temporary interruption and increased elevated inflammatory response)
- If treatment is performed on a sensitive or reactive skin; sensation a warm, glowing and radiating sensation will be experienced. Not recommended for severely sensitive or reactive skins before skin barrier has been repaired.