BioMedical Emporium Niacinamide Diluent 10%:
- Decreases inflammation
- Tyrosinase Inhibitor
- Skin brightening agent
Great to use with most microneedling treatments.
Store at or below 77°F
Must microneedle or use with a peel
CAN BE USED WITH
- Chemical Peel
- Can be used with all RX products
SEE PROTOCOL ON MICRONEEDLING PAGE
POST TREATMENT AND TREATMENT HOMECARE
Always advise your client:
- do not touch their skin with anything for 24 hours
- do not cleanse their skin for 24 hours
- do not do excessive exercise for 24 hours
- do not make use of retinol for 72 hours
- no direct sun exposure for 24 hours
- avoid using make-up for 24 hours
- Clients should only rinse their skin with lukewarm water the morning after the treatment followed by peptide therapy and translucent day spf30. facial cleanser can be introduced 24 hours after the treatment. apply wound occlusive every evening starting 24 hours after the treatment.
- Clients should use peptide therapy (am) and wound occlusive (pm) for 3 days then they can continue with their normal skin routine.
- Optional: skin repair serum can be applied in the first 3 days for extra nourishment.